Khloé Kardashian takes her health and fitness seriously. I mean have you seen her rocking body? Khloé has dedicated an entire closet in her new house for her workout clothes and accessories. Check out the pictures below to see what we are talking about and head over to SELF to see the whole interview.
We know we would love to have a closet like this. It might motivate us to hit the gym a little more often!
If you are anything like us, you would take a custom closet over a custom kitchen any day. You can only store Louboutins in your oven for so long before you might actually need to use it! So we rounded-up our top 5 to die for closets
1. My domaine recently featured Jaime Kings closet and it’s absolutely stunning! The talented Lisa Adams of LA Closet Design transformed the Hollywood starlet’s tight space into a breathtaking showroom complete with a sunglass display case and denim bar. After all why sacrifice design for convenience when you can have it all?
Image from My Domaine
2. One of our favorite fashion bloggers, Rach Parcell of Pink Peonies proved that closets can be just as stylish as the outfits they hold. Her closet/office resembles more of a high end fashion boutique complete with three full walls of shoe display and a leopard carpet. Or as Rachel zoe would say, We die.
Image from Pink Peonies
3. Our favorite Laguna Beach and The Hills alum, Lauren Conrad, created a dreamy dressing room for her Beverly Hills penthouse. We love how the multiple glass closet doors allow her to not only check her wardrobe/outfit at a glance, but gives the space a light and airy feeling. Well done LC, well done!
Image from InStyle
4. Inspired by the glamorous Jimmy Choo stores, this Brooklyn closet by Clos-ette is equipped with everything you could ever need, literally. With its stunning floor length mirrors, decorative lilac accents and built in fridge it has perfected the serene look it was modeled after. The only difficult decision is deciding what’s more impressive: the closet or the owners Hermes collection?
Image from Refinery 29
5. How can we do a top 5 closet post and not talk about Theresa Roemer’s? Crowned the largest closet in America, the 3000 square feet is spread out over three floors connected by a breathtaking spiral staircase. Estimated to have cost $500,000, the luxury goods showcased are sure to rival those found in any palace. Check it out on Harper’s Bazaar. We dare you.
Image from Harper’s Bazaar
Make sure you follow us on Pinterest for more amazing closets we find online!