Wow, September just flew by! Here are some of our can’t live without September favourites:
1. The Simplified Planner: This planner is everything! We love the simple layout for each day and the Happy Stripe pattern just adds a dash of fun to our daily routine.
2. & 3. Wool & Cashmere spray and shampoo: With fall just beginning, we like to wash all our sweaters and spray them so they all have that fresh cedar scent. These products really help cut dry-cleaning cost and keep your sweaters in better condition.
4. Huggable Hangers: Where would we be without these? We can’t imagine not using this product everyday. They help keep clothes on the hanger and off the floor!
5. Stuart Weitzman Lowland Boots: Is it even fall if you are not wearing over-the-knee boots? We believe in investing in quality pieces that will last season after season and these boots are exactly that.
6. J.Crew flannel excursion vest: We love us some J.Crew and we might have a small collection of excursion vests in our closets, but how could you say no to a flannel one?
7. Ça Va De Soi turtleneck: #sweaterweather. Nobody does a good sweater like Ça Va de Soi.
What were your go to items this September?
This month we’re getting ready for thanksgiving, making pumpkin pie and writing down what we’re thankful for.
Happy fall, y’all!