Can you believe October is already over? The days have just been flying by over here. You will find lots of travel favorites this month with trips to Toronto and Ottawa and week-end adventures in the Laurentians.
1. Louis Vuitton Keepall Bandoulière 60: A can’t travel without must. This bag fits so much in it and I highly recommend the bandoulière as it it much easier to travel with. Check out this video for tricks on how to pack a Keepall.
2. Halogen pleat front a-line skirt: I got this from Nordstrom before I left for the POC conference in Toronto and this skirt was a big hit. Extremely comfortable, doesn’t wrinkle and best of all it has pockets!
3. Stainless steel 3-in-1 ECOlunchbox: The worst part about packing a lunch is finding a container with a matching lid. Even organizers have difficulty keeping tupperware in order in their own homes. With this bento box style container it is easy to pack your lunch keep everything separated. Highly recommended!
4. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Bitch Perfect: It might just be the name of this particular shade, but this is my new favorite lipstick. It is the perfect go with everything day-to-night nude.
5. Hermès scarf: I have a love affair for all things Hermès and hope to one day have an insane Hermès scarf collection. I just scored this one on sale on The Real Real. Check them out. You can find luxury pieces for a fraction of a price!
6. Sweater stone: With the cooler temperatures, I am definitely reaching for more and more sweaters. To keep them in tip-top shape, I use this handy little sweater stone to get all the little pills off and always hand wash with The Laundress Wool & Cashmere Shampoo.
7. Command Strip Decorating Clips: My number one pet peeve is walking into a room and seing the cords from the table lambs. I use these little decorating clips to hide the cords behind the side tables.
8. My Little Steamer Go Mini Hand Steamer: This is my holy-grail, will not travel without, hands down favorite item. I bring this everywhere! It takes up very little room in your suitcase and is perfect for getting out all the wrinkles that come with packing.
What are your travel favorites? Do you have any packing secrets? Share in the comments below!
Make sure you follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!